Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Feeding my soul
. Meditate. to have more exclusive time for myself
. get organise to sharpen my sight and insight
. searching for what's connecting me to joy and happiness


I Love Money
There is always a controversial view about money.
One view is Money is the source of all devils, so please stay away from it!
The one view is taking money as a vehicle, it is all depend on the owner of the vehicle to achieve the intended purpose.

In my younger days, while achieving corporate success, the fear of money taking control over me is deep rooted in me, and I plan for early retirement at the age of 40, as I am uneasy the way I spend, the manner I live. Many years after, I realize that the power is within us, and we must be comfortable with money as one of many tools and resources to build life.
 
I am now confidently say I love Money for when I have sufficient money, it allows me to break from fear of losing a job, walk away from places that do not reflect the values that I believe in, and I have greater degree of freedom to make choice on places to travels, path to take etc...

. A friend says - try not to use the credit card. Count the money, feel the money, treat money with respect. Sound very confucius : do upto others as how you would like other to do upto you. I will love money more for money to acknowledge me and flow towards me.

. I am happier with money than without, as it is the resource that allowing me to be more mobile and accessible to knowledge, places, people and things.

I urge you to review your belief in relation with Money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment